Monday, April 27, 2009

Blue Eyed Doe


And now, introducing a new album, "Love Is Not An Open Door." Listen to it HERE. The first track is "Blue Eyed Doe."

Back in 10th grade (that's right, this was the year of my supergroup Extreme Delusion) I liked a certain girl who rode my bus. I asked her out in the summer but she said she didn't know if that made sense because she would be away for a month at camp. I went off to camp myself and developed affections for somebody else (that's a whole other song called "Amiss"). But nobody can take away those bus rides home after school.

I decided to keep the song light in tone, and add an electric guitar solo.

The album cover art is by my friend Portside.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Damn sexy (yet classy) cover!! Cut me off a piece of that :). -Groupie Trev